- 2-3 lb. Pork shoulder
- ¼ cup Marliss® Mojo seasoning
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Oregano Sprigs
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° and begin to trim your pork shoulder to your liking, pat dry and set aside.
- In a large bowl that will accommodate your pork shoulder, add Marliss® Mojo seasoning, oregano and Olive oil. Mix well. Add the pork shoulder and coat well, making sure to coat all parts of the pork shoulder.
- Tie your shoulder roast so that it cooks evenly if necessary. Using a long narrow sharp knife, stab your pork shoulder slowly, making long deep slits for your 6 garlic cloves. Make sure the marinade gets into the slits. Place at least one garlic clove into the slits. (You may add a couple if you wish.)
- Place pork in a baking pan, cover with foil, and place in the middle of the oven.
- Set timer for 1 hour. Carefully remove from oven, remove foil, and baste well with drippings in pan.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°. Set timer for 30 minutes, or until the pork has internal temperature of 145°. Baste 1 more time. Remove from pan, place on cutting board and cover with foil.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice and place on a serving platter, cover with your Marliss® Mojo juices and enjoy.