Delicious Marliss® Mojo Mayo is a dressing, dip or condiment for your favorite Marliss® recipe.
- 4 Cups mayonnaise (We like Hellman’s)
- 3 Cubanelle Peppers (Seeded and and halved)
- 1 Jalapeño (Stem removed and halved)
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 10 Cloves Garlic
- 4 tablespoons Marliss® Mojo Seasoning
Makes approximately 1 quart
- Cut Cubanelle peppers in half, remove stem and seeds. Cut each half into thirds and place in food processor. Cut Jalapeño in in half, remove stem and seeds and place in food processor.
- Cut Cilantro bunch just below the leaf line. Rough chop leaves into small, 1/2″ pieces and add to food processor. Add peeled garlic cloves and mayonnaise, and process for a minute. Add Marliss® Mojo seasoning and process for another minute. Store in the refrigerator, up to 30 days.
Enjoy with your favorite Marliss® recipe!