Marliss® Arroz con Pollo
A vibrant arroz amarillo makes a vivid setting for our Mojo Baked Chicken. Enjoy this classic tonight!
- 1 lb Marliss® Mojo Baked Chicken, cold and shredded
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 4 cups water
- 6 teaspoons Marliss® Yellow Rice Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- In a medium, heavy pot with a tight fitting lid, heat oil on medium heat.
- When oil has been heated, add shredded Marliss® Mojo Baked Chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Add rice (minced Onions, Red peppers, Cubanelle peppers, or any other choice minced vegetables you like.) Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and Marliss® Yellow Rice Seasoning. Let water come to a boil, stirring no more than a couple of times.
- As the water boils down and just covers the top of the rice, turn the flame to low and cover.
- Cook for an additional 12-15 minutes or until rice is done to your liking.
- Remove from heat and let cool for an additional 5 minutes.